- Media credentialing will be conducted only during designated hours, and credentials will only be issued at the facility. A business card or news ID may be requested at media check-in.
- Nina Zavala Group reserves the right to limit the number of credentials for each event. There will be a two-credential limit for each outlet (unless it has been pre-approved by Elite 14 Showcase/Nina Zavala Group ).
- News media affiliated with legitimate news organizations will be issued a Media credentials
- Non-traditional outlets, including recruiting magazines, scouting services, and websites, may be asked to provide clips of their work to obtain credentials. Elite 14 Showcase/Nina Zavala Group reserves the right to deny credentialed media access to non-traditional outlets.
- Elite 14 Showcase/Nina Zavala Group reserves the right to revoke any credential due to non-compliance with our media policies.
In an effort to relieve congestion at the playing facilities and ensure the enjoyment of the student-athletes at the event, we have established the following policies:
- All members of the media must remain on the outer perimeter of the playing area and may sit in the general seating areas only (not player benches, near college coaches, etc.).
- Photographers may take photos from the designated areas on the outside baselines of each court. These areas are the only places where photographers may sit on the floor and shoot photos. Photos may be taken while sitting in the general seating area as long as the other spectators’ views are not adversely affected. Standing tripods are not allowed for use in this area. Photographers (with cameras) are the only persons allowed in the designated photo areas. Photographers may not photograph the medical/athletic trainer sections of the courts.
- Video interviews with student-athletes will be permitted post-game only. One cameraman is permitted per outlet per game. Video media outlets are allowed to record up to 10 total minutes of footage per game and can post highlight footage with a maximum of 3 minutes per game each day. This footage can remain posted for a maximum of 72 hours following the event. Requests for content to remain active longer than 72 hours may be submitted to Nina Zavala Group in advance of the event.
- Web streaming / live streaming is not permitted. Highlights posted to social media or media outlet platforms cannot exceed one (1) minute from any single game.
- All interviews must be facilitated by Nina Zavala Group during the designated times in the designated locations. Instructions to come from Nina Zavala Group.
- Credentialed members of the media are not allowed at the player host hotel at any time. Please do not interview the student-athletes during non-interview times.
- It is not permitted to ask student-athletes for phone numbers or personal contact information. Please communicate with head coaches directly.
- Anyone who violates these policies may be asked to relinquish their credential and leave the facility. Failure to comply with video policies may result in future credentialing reviews.
Thank you for your cooperation. Enjoy the Elite 14 Showcase!